Every Monday Rudra Abhishek at 6:30pm – 8:00pm . Click here to Sponsor
Dear Shiv Mandir Parivar,
We have made a lot of progress in construction at new Shiv Mandir and are in the final stages of completion. Some of the murtis have been moved and we are at a point that Shiv Ling will be placed on the Dhyaan Stambh.
This will be the Last Opportunity to fill Dhyaan Stambh with your family name engraved on Brass Plate / Gold coin and sand before it is sealed. This will be a blissful experience and your family will forever be connected with Lord Shiva. The Shivling will be placed on the Dhyan Stambh during the Consecration.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: https://forms.gle/VtRNgXEPVduZA4Dh6
- Swarna Sponsor (Gold) – $501
- Tambpatra Sponsor (Brass) – $251
Please click on this link for donations: https://bit.ly/ShivMandirDONATE
- Only “2 couples” at a time will be allowed.
- We will allocate exact time that you need to be on location based on the slot you selected in the Registration form.
- You are required to bring a Bag of Play Sand only. Mandir will provide all Pooja Samagri and our Priest will be assisting you during the pooja process
- Please wear Face Mask and Gloves for your safety.
- We will be following Social Distancing measures as per CDC regulations
- The whole process takes only 15 to 20 minutes per family.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the committee members in the flyer.
Dr. Sunit Singhal – Chairman
Shiv Mandir of Atlanta
Rudrabhishek -Every Monday
Satya Narayan Vrat Katha – Every Poornima – 6-8PM on weekdays and 11Am-1PM on weekends.
Sundarkand – First Saturday every month 11AM onwards
Vishu and Lalitha Sahasranamam -Second Saturday every month 11AM onwards
Mata Ki Chowki – Third Sunday every month 11 AM onwards
Ram Amritvani – Fourth Sunday every month 11AM onward
Shiv Mandir of Atlanta is open to all, though it caters mainly to the devotees belonging to Atlanta and its suburbs. We have ambitious plans to move the temple from its present location to a temple building of its own. Shiv Mandir has acquitred 11.4 acres of Land on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard between McGinnis Ferry and Hwy 20. Other related activities geared towards building grand Shiv Mandir are under way.
We welcome you all whole heartedly to your Madir to celebrate and worship Lord Shiva on the auspicious day of Maha Shiv Ratri. Lord Shiv is also known fondly as Devo Ke Dev Mahadev and that makes him worthy of worship not only by earthly human beings but by all devas in the heavenly residence as well.